I hold no shame when I say, I am terrible at names, be it regular people I meet randomly, colleagues or celebrities. I sure take my sweet time to remember names, and sometimes I forget again when I lose contact or I stop watching a TV series (in case of celebrities!). I have never been one who learns by heart, but instead i learn logically or things which in my head make sense. It kind of explains that the only 3 phone numbers I know are my mum’s, dad’s and mine. All of which I have learned more than a decade ago. I can’t even for the life of me remember my landline number. Funny I know!
I think it is rather ironic that I struggle with this, yet there are events in my life and sometimes people too, who I would much rather forget about… And why is it so easy to remember song lyrics (especially when they are so damn silly!). I swear, it has to do with the rhythm of the music…Maybe such things are taking too much of my “brain space” – space which I can use for more fruitful and useful things.
Are you with me on this one?
I know people are, and can be stupid, but sometimes they sink to the lowest low. One of the things I like doing when I need a laugh is to look at embarrassing tattoos people put on themselves permanently. If I were to have one of these, and I am blind, I would still be horrified to sport it in public.
– If you have weird hair, growing in weird places; I’d suggest you shave it or wax it…. Not tattoo a troll!!
– Perhaps a better idea than tattooing eyes on your eyelids would be to sleep at night 😉
– Why you would want the word ‘LOL’ tattooed permanently on your body is beyond me…. But creating the nazi symbol with rotating ‘L’ is even worse!
– I wonder how much Nike paid him for such a massive advert which he carries with him everywhere he goes…
– Does a double negative make a positive? So what you’re saying is… Give up.. right?
– YOLO – You only Live once… What better way to express how you feel about life than with dicks? 🙂
Until next time guys 😉
I’m in a big black hole
digging my own grave.
Suffocating in my reality.
Shame crawls in
as my heart is breaking with disbelieve.
What once was,
where has it gone?