Things are never the same, when your favourite character dies in a series…
I am still under a shock, and traumatised following the death of Victoria Grayson. How and if I will ever get over it is another question. There is so much that I loved about this woman;
1. Her sense of style and the way she portrays herself physically in every single episode… Should I look half as good as her when I am her age, I would be so happy.
2. Her fashion statement was not only her clothes, but also her furniture.
3. Her ability to manipulate people and have several men falling for her
4. Her evilness and her wickedness
5. And most of all, how her suicide (sadly), was her master plan to ruin Emily Thorne’s (Amanda’s) life… Lets see if Amanda would be able to get out of this one! [Read more here]