Hold and behold, what amazing season finale we had on Tuesday night (or in my case, since I’m in Europe… yesterday!).
I am still quite speechless about what I have seen, and I will most definitely have to rewatch the episode once more in the days to come. The episode was intense, I felt breathless a couple of times. I was so worried that one of the girls or one of their boyfriends is A!
So, you can imagine my relief when I figured out the anagram…. Charles! And not just Charles… He’s a DiLaurentis! At one point while I was watching one of the earliest seasons of Pretty Little Liars, I was quite convinced that Alison had a twin; but it never gone through my mind that Jason could have a twin. The story was all the time about Alison, and Jason was never really the focus of the plot.
So…. my thoughts on the episode itself and the future epsiodes:
- If Jason has a twin… Spencer has another brother…
- We have met Charles before… but where?
- A’s doll house… what’s up with that?
- How long have the girls been stuck there? It looks like they new their way around the house by end of the episode… Does that suggest that within that 45 minutes, days have gone by?
- Mona is blonde (yuck!) and alive
- Andrew Campbell, is he in favour of the girls or against?
- Emily and Alison… will there still be sparks between them?