I do not go ape-shit crazy over every famous legend, that passes away… But, Christopher Lee deserves a mention.
Who is Christopher Lee?
– He is one of a kind.
– He was born in 1922, in England and has died due to heart failure at the age of 93.
– He has been given credit for 281 acting jobs (movies and series).
– Out of all these films around 90% of the time he acted as a villain.
– He participated during World War II, where he served his country in the Royal Air Force and in British Intelligence.
– He is a very tall man; 1.96m.
– One of his movies is still to be released next year.
What is he mostly known for?
– Christopher Lee, is Saruman in Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit.
– Christopher Lee has portrayed three different characters in the Sherlock Holmes Series: Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft – Holmes and Sir Henry Baskerville.
– Christopher Lee has been Dracula several times.
– Christopher Lee is the voice of Count Dooku in Star Wars.
– Christopher Lee is also a singer and he has released his last mini-album at the age of 92.
Memories I will treasure forever:
From the Hobbit: The Battle of 5 Armies
Saruman: “Leave Sauron to me”
Christopher Lee singing “My Way”. Elvis’ cover version turned into heavy metal
2 thoughts on “Tribute to Christopher Lee”
Will be missed but such a rich life and such a fine body of work.
Indeed.. He has left us so much to remember him by 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person