Possibly the best thing that happened to me today is finding a message on WordPress that I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Today marks my fifteenth day as a blogger, so I am pretty thrilled about this. Thank you https://ddmoonsong.wordpress.com for nominating me. I think this motivates to keep working hard on this blog.
Apparently, the award does come with a set of rules however:
1- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2- Display award on your post.
3- List award rule’s so your nominee’s will know what to do.
4- State 7 thing’s about yourself.
5- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7- Proudly display the award logo ( or buttons ) on your blog, whether in your side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for award’s.
These are the 7 facts about me:
– I have two diploma and a degree majoring in Software development and Databases
– I have traveled to England and back 16 times.
– I have lived in England for a year and a half while working for Bet 365
– My favourite pastimes are traveling, cooking and photography
– My dream job would be to travel the world, photograph landscapes and event, and write about them
– I’ve always wanted to own a wild cat, but since I live in Malta, I settled for a pet savannah and pet bengal. Their names are Mia and Micki
– When I was 6-7 years I won a photography competition, and the prize was a Kodak camera. This was my first camera. Am not sure whether my parents were please about this, as publishing the photos was really expensive, and not digital back then, lol
My nominations go to:
Please bare with me as I am very new to the blogging world and how things work here. Hopefully if I ever get nominated again, I will be able to include more people! xoxo