Sometimes, you can come across a piece of art or creation, by a total stranger and it speaks to you.
This is one instance:
The first time I read it, I didn’t realise that certain words had a strike-through, which made me think that that the author was exploring more than the good things in life.
I actually imagined this unnamed artist to try the entire list and than scratching the bad experience once he/she realises it was a mistake. Which makes me question: why is touching neon something we shouldn’t do? Perhaps, it is not something which you shouldn’t do, maybe it is something not worth remembering.
What is your list of things you enjoy doing?
Here is mine:
– Travelling / exploring / adventuring
– Getting lost in a good TV Series / Books
– Capturing Moments
– Food!! Eating… and Cooking 🙂
– Appreciating and being appreciated
– Loving and being loved
– Being inspired
– Learning something new
– Staying up all night talking to someone special ❤
– Being lost in never-ending nature, away from the internet and troubles
…the list is probably never ending.